Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think that low? (24mil), reports were we had a 50mil euro bid rejected in Jan.....thanks again mate...

It's what I'm hearing fella. Clubs often reject large deals in Jan because they then need to find a replacement, and the selling club know they have money.... Just becomes an over inflated transfer merry go round

It's what I'm hearing fella. Clubs often reject large deals in Jan because they then need to find a replacement, and the selling club know they have money.... Just becomes an over inflated transfer merry go round

Are you suggesting it'll be roughly £24m rising to £40m with add ons then?

That seems very reasonable considering Martial (£36m rising to £58m) and Sanches (£25m rising to £60m) transfers, but also grew Schalke much more than the £28m they'd get if they sold him next summer.

And £35-40m always seemed to be the figure thrown around anyway.

cheers mate....not going to complain...24mil sounds alot better than 40mil!;)

Wow, 24m really would be heading back in the right direction. Obviously the press will add on his wages, doubled, the price of his house, the price of moving him over here, future speeding ticket fines and everything else.

Looks like this deal could cost us an extra 1.6mil from yesterday!;)

Man City target Sane's price rises after EU referendum result

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...fer-news/man-city-sane-eu-referendum-11520399

Sane - one of City’s top targets - is valued at around 52m Euros, which equated to £40m before the referendum.

That has risen to £41.6m overnight and could rise further if the pound continues to slump.

The value of sterling fell to a 31-year low.

Only against the Dollar. It was around 1.04 to the pound euro wise anfew years back.

I am a Schalke fan,Sané will sell between 50-60million € our Manager will not sell him under that..We pay of Embolo yearly for 3 years don't worry. I am a city fan also would love to see if Sané wants to move to go to city

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a Schalke fan,Sané will sell between 50-60million € our Manager will not sell him under that..We pay of Embolo yearly for 3 years don't worry. I am a city fan also would love to see if Sané wants to move to go to city
Hope it works out for both the parties mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.