Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just opened an acoount here to let you know some things. I'm a Schalke fan from Germany and can give u a little bit more information. I think a deal about 50-55 Mio Euros is a non brainer for a club like Schalke who are having a great academy for developing young stars (knappenschmiede).
Not that Sane wouldnt be worth the money, but Schalke can't take the risk of denying that amount of money. I think he surely CAN be a player who's worth that money and develop to a player who's even worth more...

A user in one of our forums, who is working at manchester airport, just reported that he has seen Sane at Arrival Terminal 3e...about 11:30 !

If u have any questions, maybe i can help...

Sorry for my bad english ;)

Is this a reverse Clarkie, like old mate pretending Silva was signing for the rags?

Hey guys, just opened an acoount here to let you know some things. I'm a Schalke fan from Germany and can give u a little bit more information. I think a deal about 50-55 Mio Euros is a non brainer for a club like Schalke who are having a great academy for developing young stars (knappenschmiede).
Not that Sane wouldnt be worth the money, but Schalke can't take the risk of denying that amount of money. I think he surely CAN be a player who's worth that money and develop to a player who's even worth more...

A user in one of our forums, who is working at manchester airport, just reported that he has seen Sane at Arrival Terminal 3e...about 11:30 !

If u have any questions, maybe i can help...

Sorry for my bad english ;)

Hi mate. Welcome.

I'm presuming then that the feeling is that Shalke would rather get this done as quickly as possible, so you can plan for next season, rather than keep us hanging on like Wolfsburg did with DeBruyne ?

I dont know what a Clarkie is, so i think it isnt a clarkie. :D
An insider just reported that Heidel is targeting the deal more to the 60mio € mark than the 50mio....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.