Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just opened an acoount here to let you know some things. I'm a Schalke fan from Germany and can give u a little bit more information. I think a deal about 50-55 Mio Euros is a non brainer for a club like Schalke who are having a great academy for developing young stars (knappenschmiede).
Not that Sane wouldnt be worth the money, but Schalke can't take the risk of denying that amount of money. I think he surely CAN be a player who's worth that money and develop to a player who's even worth more...

A user in one of our forums, who is working at manchester airport, just reported that he has seen Sane at Arrival Terminal 3e...about 11:30 !

If u have any questions, maybe i can help...

Sorry for my bad english ;)
Welcome. Love the username and remember Reinhard Libuda as a somewhat bandy-legged winger who played for Schalke against us in the Cup Winners Cup semi-final. Good player.

Hey guys, just opened an acoount here to let you know some things. I'm a Schalke fan from Germany and can give u a little bit more information. I think a deal about 50-55 Mio Euros is a non brainer for a club like Schalke who are having a great academy for developing young stars (knappenschmiede).
Not that Sane wouldnt be worth the money, but Schalke can't take the risk of denying that amount of money. I think he surely CAN be a player who's worth that money and develop to a player who's even worth more...

A user in one of our forums, who is working at manchester airport, just reported that he has seen Sane at Arrival Terminal 3e...about 11:30 !

If u have any questions, maybe i can help...

Sorry for my bad english ;)

Could you link us to the post?

Hi and thank you. Everything from 50 mio+ is said to be agreed by Schalke. The player is said to have a release clause of 37 mio € in 2017, so Schalke wouldnt agree to ~45€ mio this year if sane could help us qualify for CL next season. Easy mathematics....
Schalke knows its position in this deal, so if sane wants to go and city will pay ~50mio euros upwards, this will be done in the next days.
Maybe three or four days because Heidel is known as a man of hard negotiations who gets the last euros out of a transfer.

But schalke has got debts of over 100 mio euros to pay their stadium, so the way for the club for the next three or four years is to develop talents and sell them without loosing too much quality.

So you guys see where this sane-thing is going ;)

Hi mate. Welcome.

I'm presuming then that the feeling is that Shalke would rather get this done as quickly as possible, so you can plan for next season, rather than keep us hanging on like Wolfsburg did with DeBruyne ?

Christian Heidl has said a lot that they want it resolved ASAP.

During the Euro's he said he wanted Sané to decide his future quickly, and a few days ago he said that they hadn't recieved an offer yet, but if they did it would be resolved quickly.

Unlike Wolfsburg, who wanted to offer him a new deal or convince him to stay a year, I don't think they're expecting to keep the player, and would prefer to sell for €50m now than €33m next summer. Seemingly it's just a case of us meeting their valuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.