Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
What does some article about Rooney from a shit newspaper have to do with how fast Sane was and is now. Top speeds recorded is certainly better evidence than fans saying ‘he’s lost his legs’ or ‘he’s not as explosive as he used to be’. Submit that.
If you read it, it was another football club's rating of players in the Premier League. Reading it and seeing who was left out, Mane for example, shows you can't take it, or what you posted as gospel truth.

For what it's worth, if iwatched you sprint 3 years ago, watch you now, and watch you again in another 3 years I would think I would be able to see if you have become slower over that time. Or perhaps faster if you have been training. You'd be able to do the same with me.

Faster or slower or the same, I, personally, have no interest in bringing Leroy back to the club.

Good day to you.

What does some article about Rooney from a shit newspaper have to do with how fast Sane was and is now. Top speeds recorded is certainly better evidence than fans saying ‘he’s lost his legs’ or ‘he’s not as explosive as he used to be’. Submit that.
its a very misleading stat

phil jagielka was once recorded doing the fastest run, and he was nowhere near the fastest player

anthony gordon has a quicker recorded speed than erling haaland , who is behind darwin nunez and the quickest is that ukrainian at chelsea

Last edited:

phil jagielka was once recorded doing the fastest run, and he was nowhere near the fastest player

anthony gordon has a quicker recorded speed than erling haaland , who is behind darwin nunez and the quickest is that ukrainian at chelsea

It’s the only stat we have to base it on. Sure, it doesn’t tell us how often he does it, or how quickly he can accelerate, but judgement from the naked eye simply isn’t accurate.

If you read it, it was another football club's rating of players in the Premier League. Reading it and seeing who was left out, Mane for example, shows you can't take it, or what you posted as gospel truth.

For what it's worth, if iwatched you sprint 3 years ago, watch you now, and watch you again in another 3 years I would think I would be able to see if you have become slower over that time. Or perhaps faster if you have been training. You'd be able to do the same with me.

Faster or slower or the same, I, personally, have no interest in bringing Leroy back to the club.

Good day to you.
I read the article, although I’m less likely to believe what a study by a Mexican football club found compared with what Sky Sports did. Regardless, even if there is some variance between the true speed of the player and that which is recorded, the recordings are always going to be more accurate than what we can judge from watching angles which is likely to affect our judgement.

It’s why a track time would be recorded on a stop watch rather than a person stating one was faster than the other.

I read the article, although I’m less likely to believe what a study by a Mexican football club found compared with what Sky Sports did. Regardless, even if there is some variance between the true speed of the player and that which is recorded, the recordings are always going to be more accurate than what we can judge from watching angles which is likely to affect our judgement.

It’s why a track time would be recorded on a stop watch rather than a person stating one was faster than the other.
It's fine. We both have our own ideas on the matter.

May I ask why a Mexican football club's rating of a player's speed is inerior to the Bundesliga?

Does it matter, Pep didn't leave him on the bench based on his top speed.
You’re right he didn’t, the discussion wasn’t about why pep benched him but whether he had lost pace. Like I said previously, I don’t think Pep would have him back (pace or no pace).

It's fine. We both have our own ideas on the matter.

May I ask why a Mexican football club's rating of a player's speed is inerior to the Bundesliga?
I doubt they have access to the same resources that Sky would have. Although me assuming that is no better than someone judging to be slower than they used to be with no actual evidence ;)

The other point is that I can’t find the study published anywhere other than in the far right newspaper you posted and I learnt a long time ago most news stories are not worth the paper they are printed on, let alone the less reputable ones.

But yes, agree to disagree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.