Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
He is not the same player since he left City. I don't think we have the time or patience to rehabilitate him
He wasn’t the same player when he left. Not sure what the long lasting impact of that injury was, but the Sane we had in say the 100 point season was a very different Sane to the one that joined Bayern.

Having read the past couple of pages, I would ask Blues, when they can, to watch Sané now. The Sané that scared the life out of defenders, that got people off their seats, and that would latch onto Kev’s sublime passes through defences is gone, for good, never coming back, disappeared into oblivion.

I like to think about those times when he did get things right and got everyone excited very fondly. He was a maverick. I think it’s time for people to let go. That Sané is long gone.

Sane’s pace has gone - at least the blistering pace he had with us - because he did his ACL. It’s rare players can keep their explosiveness after that kind of injury.

His dribbling, passing and finishing will still be there. But his pace was what made him different and electric.

He was one of the most thrilling players I’ve seen in recent years at City, shame it ended how it did and he’s gone the way he has.

In all honesty Mahrez has ended up having the career at City we wanted Sane to have.

Which is funny considering Sane's missus hated Mahrez's missus. Almost like she knew Sane's game time was going to Mahrez. That probably triggered the move along with the $$$.

For Sane the move to Bayern worked out financially as he got more than KDB.

For City and Pep it worked out though as Mahrez has justified his selection and at a fraction of Sane's salary.

I don't think Sane will come back unless the only way for us to get rid of Cancelo for good is to swap for Sane.
Wish to fuk it was Leroy. But respek Riyad he is one pro and a half with best 1st touch in europe

He wasn’t the same player when he left. Not sure what the long lasting impact of that injury was, but the Sane we had in say the 100 point season was a very different Sane to the one that joined Bayern.
The injury has played its part along with him being tapped up previously. He had good season prior to being injured in the Charity Shield

The injury has played its part along with him being tapped up previously. He had good season prior to being injured in the Charity Shield

Even before his injury he was being squeezed out by Bernardo, Sterling and Mahrez. In 18/19 Bayern had been tapping him up heavily and by the end of the season he’d no interest in signing a new deal and wasn’t interested in working hard on the pitch.

It’s a pity as if he’d knuckled down and listened to Pep he could have been world class. Pace, dribbling, finishing and strong on the ball, he had the lot. He didn’t have enough hunger to improve, his work rate off the ball was shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.