Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Its not Leroy who has to make that call. As good as he was (barring, thankfully not taking his chance) I doubt he is high a priority signing.

You have to wonder what’s being said here. Give him the chance again and he’d have stayed no doubt.

His realizing the mistake he has made leaving the Club. It is a deep regret that he will carry for the rest of his career as a footballer, all the money his getting from Bayern not enough to mask the pain. He just wants to come back home under the tutelage of the greatest manager to ever grace the world! :(

I'd love it if Pep would have him back, Bayern's best player across the 2 legs and would offer us something completely different.
That's the thing though. We don't need "something different" we pick players based on suiting a specific system. We don't play like that anymore unfortunately.

He was there best player over the 2 legs though

Why can’t he come back? We need to move Phil inside anyway. Move Mahrez on in the summer and we have space plus a player who can offer us a new dimension in games. Stranger things have happened. I can see this materialising with no proof but gut instinct.

That's the thing though. We don't need "something different" we pick players based on suiting a specific system. We don't play like that anymore unfortunately.

He was there best player over the 2 legs though

Most managers are just 1 system all the time.. like Mancini, Pelegrini and Klopp.. it works wonders for a while but then the league adjusts.

With Pep he knows that any system has a shelf date before the league adapts so he adapts first.. he's had the 2 flying wingers with Aguero system. He's had the false 9 system and now he has the Haaland and 4 CB's system.

Would it really surprise you if he came up with another system to stay ahead of the game?

So I don't think they would prefer getting Sane back but they sure as hell don't want Cancelo back.

If that's the only way to get rid of Cancelo.. they'll teach Sane to play left back if they have to!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.