Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
As a deal a straight swap would be fair enough. Just don't see Sane as the player who left as his development has flatlined. Liked Sane for the incredible moments he had on occasions and the prospect of him turning into a world beater but he has fallen short of what I expected him to become and think I would rather use the minutes to develop Alvarez and maybe another prospect we may pick up in the summer (Still not given up on Palmer either but think a loan might be best for him)

As nostalgic as it would be, the row with Mane suggests there's still some risk with his character in a dressing room. He's also never quite lived up to the early promise in the way that Sterling did for example, adding skill sets layer by layer.

There are few sights in football as terrifying as watching Sane run full speed mind. I'd like a counter attack with him and Haaland in it.

I have no idea what Pep wants next season, he may well for all I know want to move Grealish or Foden to midfield and buy a wide player, he might well not want that I would put money on though that if that is his plan, Sane wouldn't be that player.

As nostalgic as it would be, the row with Mane suggests there's still some risk with his character in a dressing room. He's also never quite lived up to the early promise in the way that Sterling did for example, adding skill sets layer by layer.

There are few sights in football as terrifying as watching Sane run full speed mind. I'd like a counter attack with him and Haaland in it.
I think you're reading too much into this. Its football, not some Teletubies spin off.

IMO Too many posters in here are fondly remembering the future potential he was showing with us and forgetting that the actual magic moments (as excruciatingly beautiful as they were to see at the time) were too few and too far between.
In truth he spent far too many games being disinterested, not being arsed, moaning like fuck if anyone expected him to have to run on to a pass and thinking he was too good to have to press or get back and defend. . . and his development flatlined after City.

Pay a fortune to bring his scowling mush back here so that we can watch him fade out of games with his bottom lip stuck out again? Nah, he made his own bed so let him lie in it.

There are good players out there who act professionally, see themselves as being part of a collective, take pride in their work ethic, actually put a good shift in every game and knuckle down and work hard to improve.
Players who don’t have these qualities aren’t worth looking at and Sane doesn’t.

Reactions: TCM

I wouldn't worry too much about that.. Mane's a cnut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.