Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
In the second leg after Walker went off injured.

We were still pretty solid although not as and we didn’t concede a shot on target until 90 mins. Definitely no one got tortured. Both goals to get them back in came from throwing the ball into the box. Then obviously they get the pen from a tired leg.

Across the two games, I’d say only their 2nd goal at ours came from pace and our back line being exploited. Fern definitely struggled more than most which was understandable.

We were still pretty solid although not as and we didn’t concede a shot on target until 90 mins. Definitely no one got tortured. Both goals to get them back in came from throwing the ball into the box. Then obviously they get the pen from a tired leg.

Across the two games, I’d say only their 2nd goal at ours came from pace and our back line being exploited. Fern definitely struggled more than most which was understandable.
Sorry, but I saw it differently. The game switched the moment Walker went off injured. Up to that point, we were as comfortable as we could be against Real away, but Walker's withdrawal proved to be the tipping point, as their late goals proved.

This is why I badly want us to acquire Alphonso Davies. In him I see the potential solution to our perennial LB woes. Getting him would also give us time to see if Gomez can make the grade here, which I hope he can.

Sane had his chance and everybody wanted him to stay at Manchester City but he turned his back on us,
Pep is the boss and we trust him if he wants Sane back, but I feel we are a different club and squad for Sane to just slot back into, where would he play when we have Alvarez Haaland Grealish Foden,

Not for me sorry,

From his impromptu post match interview on btsport last night (where they seemed to have caught him just wandering around the pitch) to his tears in the tunnel with Pep, it could seem like he knows he fucked up leaving us, maybe he even wishes he could return.

Question is, if there was an option for him to return and take Pep's methods seriously, would everyone accept (and want) him back, also, do you feel any emotional attachment to him and could he do a job in our current set up?
I posted no in the vote..to be fair he played well..but not the first time an ex-player turns it on against his previous club. One swallow does not a summer make.. Ask Ian Bishop ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.