Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
resize.jpeg

If as reported his American girlfriend & kids are living in Manchester & Pep was cool with a return to City for purely footballing reasons, then why not?

I don't believe you should ever go back, but there again they say never say never.

All the talent in the world counts for little without hard work & dedication to your craft.

Leroy looks like a player who realises he hasn't hit the career heights he should've done.

I'd loved to have eavesdropped on that conversation...

Seems a no brainer he wouldn’t cost the earth, knows what is expected at City, he can play both wings, score goals and is probably hitting what should be the peak of his career.

Noticed Sané plays a lot on the right for the german rag cunts. Potential Mahrez replacement. If he has matured and Pep okays it. Im all for it
Big boots to fill, but good competition for Mahrez if Silva leaves & Foden moves inside.

I didn't realise Mahrez has a 1 in 3 strike rate for City & a 1 in 4 assist rate too. He's not got the effervescence of Bernardo, but who has?

It's always baffled me why many City fans don't seem to rate him.

Noticed Sané plays a lot on the right for the german rag cunts. Potential Mahrez replacement. If he has matured and Pep okays it. Im all for it
Massive difference, one turned down a amount good for 6 generations to stay at city and other on is busy getting punched by his team mate and cries like a baby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.