Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
He wanted Messi, or some thought. Just saying, although I agree unlikely he'll want sane back
That was a strange one as he never seemed enthusiastic about us going for Messi. Think the club saw it as a way of boosting our profile but don't think Guardiola was 100% convinced.

Pining for what's already been lost and gone and what never was.

Think we all saw what he had the potential to be but he never reached the heights we imagined he could. Time to move forward not back.

That was a strange one as he never seemed enthusiastic about us going for Messi. Think the club saw it as a way of boosting our profile but don't think Guardiola was 100% convinced.
Think Pep wanted him to stay at Barce

Interesting that him and Cancelo went to the same club that they thought was better than us. Neither would be welcome back for me (and they were both very wrong)

I do think the constant badgering that Bayern did with Leroys mum made the move easier for him to leave city.

I'd still have him back, but I know why many also don't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.