Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
I believed we were going to have the next big thing in Sane he brought excitement into the pitch. When he won the PFA young player award I knew he was going on to have a great career but that injury was massive for him at his age. Don’t blame him at all for wanting to go back home to the best club in Germany, I just hope he’s one of the three names for a winger.
100% this.

We have become a very arrogant fan base and often ignorant.

A German wanting to go home and play for their biggest and most successful club, what a twat!!

You could see the worry in city’s defence whe; he was running at them yesterday I’d love him back to do that to opposition in premier league.

He clearly still has so much hunger,maybe because of maturity more than he had with us.......he,like you allude to,is so difficult to manage and contain,he is an incredible talent and i think second time around Pep would reignite and reinvent him.

He clearly still has so much hunger,maybe because of maturity more than he had with us.......he,like you allude to,is so difficult to manage and contain,he is an incredible talent and i think second time around Pep would reignite and reinvent him.

I agree. I'm not usually in favour of bringing players back but Leroy is who I would like to see replace the outgoing Mahrez.

He's more mature and thoughtful as a footballer, and has lost very little of his speed that I can see.
That said, I don't think there's any indication whatsoever that we've been linked with him. A cheerful end-of-game chat on the pitch or touchline is not being linked with someone.

No, we've not been linked but we are not being linked with many players at all to replace Mahrez.

Leroy does appear to want to come back though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.