Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Sané's proved he can do it, & did so consistently up to the season before he left. Could his severe drop off in form be down to knowing Bayern were readying a summer move for him?

I'll never forget him coming on as a second half sub & he couldn't trap a fart! Every ball which came at him bounced off him. Every pass he made either went to an opposition player or went out.

I'd never seen him so bad & quite rightly he lost his starting spot. Injuries & indifferent form littered that season, & then when rumours of Bayern making a move for him surfaced, it was over.

In my mind Sané had already left & joined Bayern in his mind. If Sané can't make it work at a dominant Bayern, he's really gonna struggle elsewhere.

He's got all the tools the fake Ronaldo has, & was the fastest player in the PL when he was here. What a wasted talent. )(
Guess it just goes to show how much of the game is mental.

If you don’t have the drive/determination to win at all costs, you lose that edge you have on others phyiscally.

Guess it just goes to show how much of the game is mental.

If you don’t have the drive/determination to win at all costs, you lose that edge you have on others phyiscally.
Exactly 100%! Having the physicality & talent is only 50% of a top player, the other 50% is mentality. Mentality & application is the difference between a talented player & a world class one.

Exactly 100%! Having the physicality & talent is only 50% of a top player, the other 50% is mentality. Mentality & application is the difference between a talented player & a world class one.
It also would explain why Pep, Louw and now Nagelsmann have reservations about him as a player.

Sane could have stayed and been a legend but his heart was never at City. Great player who couldn't get away from us fast enough. I don't miss him and don't want him back.
Why we so bitter? Not many players want to leave us in our prime, because one did we can’t accept it? If he was good enough to be a legend he was good enough for you to miss him. Can’t imagine many young German players turning down Bayern, don’t think he’d have gone anywhere but Germany but might be wrong. He was a great player for us, regardless of he chose to leave or not.

Why we so bitter? Not many players want to leave us in our prime, because one did we can’t accept it? If he was good enough to be a legend he was good enough for you to miss him. Can’t imagine many young German players turning down Bayern, don’t think he’d have gone anywhere but Germany but might be wrong. He was a great player for us, regardless of he chose to leave or not.
All undoubtedly true, but doesn’t mean we should re-sign him.

We have Foden, Grealish and Alvarez guaranteed to be here next season who’d be further up the pecking order for a left sided attacker. There’s no guarantee that Sterling leaves either.

I accepted him leaving when he left, and I'm far from being bitter about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.