Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
I'm a bit out of touch but I thought he was doing well over there after taking a while to settle in. Has he had a drop off in form or something?

Personally, I loved him when he played for us but I don't think we should take him back even if he wanted to come. That ship has sailed for us and him IMO.

Interesting that he still talks very fondly of his time at City though

I'm a bit out of touch but I thought he was doing well over there after taking a while to settle in. Has he had a drop off in form or something?

Personally, I loved him when he played for us but I don't think we should take him back even if he wanted to come. The ship has sailed
Capture.PNG

It also would explain why Pep, Louw and now Nagelsmann have reservations about him as a player.
It explains a lot mate. Talent is crucial, but it's not enough on it's own. Given the choice of a less talented grafter, or a more mercurial talent, I'd take the grafter.

Players like Leroy are in serious need of psychological assistance to overcome & understand he needs to apply his natural gifts. Without this, he'll just become another wasted talent... )(

I'd take him back hin heart beat, yeah. He was electric on the left hand side for us. I miss the Sane / Sterling wing play that we had in 17/18.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.