Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
I was pissed off when he left, I hated seeing him on the bench so much. Great exciting player who could turn a game which he did quite a bit in the bigger games.
However I probably don't think it's a great idea to buy back players who been sold. Pogba and Lukaku come to mind, usually doesn't work out.
he had a really pissed off look on his face sometimes, maybe a natural expression for him, maybe not, none of us know the lad. But maybe he looked like that in training and it annoyed Pep. Who knows. But can't blame him for wanting to play in his own country.
Will always have very fond memories tearing that wing up. Class player.

I hate to say this but Roy Keane once said something on TV that lifted a sort of veil off my eyes.

Footballs not hard

Can He pass the Ball?
Can He control a Ball?
Can he run with the Ball?

If he can do 2 out of the 3 he's a good footballer, if he can do all 3 and shoot, he's now considered world class
Roy Keane you say?! The psycho has become a man!

Would jump for joy if he resigned but sadly can't see it. Should definitely look into it if Raheem decides he wants to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.