Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early days? Do you mean early seconds?

I noticed players backing off, wary of his pace, allowing room for the central players to receive.

Great to have an option and alternatives all over the attacking areas.

Played well. If you take a step back and look at the state of play when he entered his main responsibility was to get us up the pitch and ensure we held possession and minimised scoring chances at the other end, I'm sure he would have been more aggressive if we'd been chasing the game. Showed a nice touch, pace strength and good positional sense too. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Big physical presence, great replacement for sterling today who was beginning to become anonymous in the game. Lots more to come from him, saw some good touches.

Good to see him get some minutes, still looks a bit rusty, give him time to get up speed.

he sort of ambled about and looked lost at times, once or twice he really showed what he is capable of and I cant wait until he is comfortable and confident. Wasnt impressed with his lack of urgency at times but he must have been overawed, first game etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.