Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha love it.

I would love to see him repeat that move for the second goal today when we play Liverpool. He did it to great effect against spurs, another high pressing team, to absolute devastation. Coming in off the wing for the ball over the press would give us some great opportunities right at the heart of their dodgy defence.

i can see Real or Barca coming for him , luckily there isnt enough money in the world to tempt our club to sell , if Barca offered messi as a swap wouldnt even consider it because Sane will improve at 21 , Messi will only decline over the next few years.

Haha love it.

I would love to see him repeat that move for the second goal today when we play Liverpool. He did it to great effect against spurs, another high pressing team, to absolute devastation. Coming in off the wing for the ball over the press would give us some great opportunities right at the heart of their dodgy defence.

We missed silva so much at anfield last time out...what you get from the very top players is an understanding between them, these two are getting better and better together. I think we’ll show them that last time was an off day, we’ll win and win well!!!

We missed silva so much at anfield last time out...what you get from the very top players is an understanding between them, these two are getting better and better together. I think we’ll show them that last time was an off day, we’ll win and win well!!!
Amen brother!!!

Unless we cut our losses and sell the moody **** ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.