Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanks for finding that.

I do personally believe Sane has that potential to be the next Ronaldo/Bale player, something about his runs and high pace dribbling ability just reminds me of them and it's an exceptionally rare gift.

There's no better sight than Sané putting the afterburners on, with David Silva in possession of the ball. Magical things happen.

thanks for finding that.

I do personally believe Sane has that potential to be the next Ronaldo/Bale player, something about his runs and high pace dribbling ability just reminds me of them and it's an exceptionally rare gift.

His finishing, in general, too.

Motherfucker!

36D4559000000578-0-image-a-27_1470516632283.jpg

Now you know why worsely has been divorced 7 times!!!

All of a sudden Hargreaves actually made a good point when he spotted his run to our second. He was relentless and bar that poor decision in about 90 minutes where he tried to score after all that frustration, he was totally unplayable. And he actually had one or two decent ball winning tackles where the ref basically gave a foul 'cause the opponent fell over.

All of a sudden Hargreaves actually made a good point when he spotted his run to our second. He was relentless and bar that poor decision in about 90 minutes where he tried to score after all that frustration, he was totally unplayable. And he actually had one or two decent ball winning tackles where the ref basically gave a foul 'cause the opponent fell over.
Look at the run sterling makes for his goal these two sprint at such an angle they can't be stopped

He is an immense talent. Once he improves his one big weakness (decision making) he’ll be unstoppable. He has plenty of time to do that and that is usually something that comes with time, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.