Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys if u haven' noticed he is starting to get trippled by defenders. I mean 3 Defenders on his neck, what can be done about that

He will surpass Ronaldo so how's that for a statement?

Bookmark this post! ;-)

Been saying this for weeks, unless he develops a Ronaldo type ego and loses sight of the goal (and there are signs) then he will become world class

Guys if u haven' noticed he is starting to get trippled by defenders. I mean 3 Defenders on his neck, what can be done about that

give the ball to the rest of our attacking players who will have the freedom of the park to destroy them. Our players will get that this season but we've so much strength across the pitch triple-marking one player isn't really going to be that effective.

I love Sane.

Great athlete, quick as lightening, very composed finisher (considering his age) and is only going to get better under Pep.

Lost the ball a few times yesterday and he didnt mope about, he was back at the west brom player within seconds trying to win the ball back. Really buying into Pep's ideology and hes only getting better every week.

At one moment yesterday It looked like he was about to take control of the match and just destroy West Brom . The days are coming when he will be able to do that (Ronaldo's style)....

I hope he remains grounded and keep working hard...

And to think people believe he's a little bone idle, greedy and arrogant... tut tut tut

6 goals, 5 assists, just 1 behind KDB, in less minutes played and he's 21.... he's our most potent weapon, hands down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.