Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really pleased to see him back and scoring too.

Hope we see more of him.

Walker did othing wrong, especially considering he was moved to left back later on. Not sure why he isnt allowed, as a senior player, to tell leroy when he needs to help him out

The point I'm making,as which others agree,is he needs to concentrate on his own game,Sane has had enough shit this last week,if you don't see this then you see it a lot differently than others.

Walker is an athlete,I'll give him that,but not a Zabba I'm afraid

Seemed really relaxed and positive in the post-match interview. GREAT to see that!

Whenever I’ve seen him interviewed he comes across as a cheerful articulate lad.

Nothing wrong with bollocking a player that's supposed yo support you if you're not getting that support as you ought to, imo.

Didn't see it but I'd much rather he did that than if he closed his mouth.

No hard feeings, its all for the betterment of the team.

Best player on the pitch - should be starting for the foreseeable future

He glides past players, is so dangerous. It's a shame he and Mendy haven't formed a partnership because otherwise that left flank would be deadly

Unplayable when he wants to be. If we had signed mbappe to play alongside Sane...jeeeeeeez. Most exciting player we've signed since Aguero

This guy has no business on the bench. Can we always start games putting out our stongest foot??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.