Leroy Sane signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier - not complaining. Not sure where you get that from at all, and if you don't give a fuck why bother replying?

I think it's interesting given the wide ranging figures quoted by various outlets over the Sterling, Mangala fees.

Probably quoted you because he's sick of the tiresome moaning about what fees the media come up with. It's boring we've just signed a great young player so let's not give a shit about how much a paper says it will cost us for him.

Welcome Sane, what a prospect this boy is, well done city!

We're gonna have pace from all areas this season, except Toure!! ;)
Happy blue :)

I hope to god we don't start wearing affros like the shit down the road did with the thug.

Welcome leroy, looking forward to it

Fucking hell pal, and no offence, but who gives a fuck?

Honestly, it's getting worse this shit - people now complaining about what the media MIGHT say!

This website is going down the swannie with this media paranoia. It's painful to read our fans be so soft.

Anyway, great to see an exciting young right winger. Not had one since a certain Shauny Wright Wright Wright
Watched from afar and recently started posting. Sadly some of our fans' paranoia has given City fans in general a reputation on other clubs' fans' boards. I can see why, too.

Never heard of them. Bundesliga gets very little coverage in England. Of course I know about Sane now, but only after I checked him on Youtube.

I think Sane will do well in England because of his physicality. Great pace, agility and strength. Essential requirements in the Premier League. He seems to love running with the ball at his feet and there's nothing that fans like to see more than that. Apart from goals, and he can score too.

I just answered on this "best German talent" of his age. He is not the only one - there is Brandt - and in defense you should not forget Jonathan Tah. If you just take the birth year you really have to look at Brandt, who comes from Wolfsburg but transferred to Leverkusen 2 years ago. He scored 21 and assisted 25 in the two years he played for Wolfsburg's U19 (when he actually could still have played U17...) and is a regular in the German National teams since young age.

In the first one and a half years at Leverkusen he was more a supersub - but since start of 2016 he plays more regular. His scored 6 and assisted 5 in his last 9 Bundesliga matches.

The story with this kids is that you cannot tell how high the ceiling is and who will better develop in the future.

Welcome Leroy Sane! Enjoying the camaraderie shown early on with Aguero and Gundogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.