Les Chapman

Really enjoyable day. Good to see Flyer for a pint beforehand (and ta for the lift mate) and a pleasure as always to see Maineman in the ground.

Thought the players were great with the fans. Lakey got mobbed, yet still had time for everyone and i got a piccy of Sharon the photographer with Bgblue.

Fair few pints afters in the Armoury too which has someone posted earlier is a proper pub with superb beer.

How long as Chappy been at Manchester City? The guy his a credit to are club. Out lasted quite a few the staff at M.C.F.C

Rascal said:
Really enjoyable day. Good to see Flyer for a pint beforehand (and ta for the lift mate) and a pleasure as always to see Maineman in the ground.

Thought the players were great with the fans. Lakey got mobbed, yet still had time for everyone and i got a piccy of Sharon the photographer with Bgblue.

Fair few pints afters in the Armoury too which has someone posted earlier is a proper pub with superb beer.

No problem mate

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Trev Sinclair at it again. I'll never forget his goal for QPR (correct me if I'm wrong).
Seems like you may have forgotten mate as he scored quite a few for them :)

Ended up in the players lounge after the game thanks to Eric Nixon. Three families of us was
no trouble and our kids were buzzing.I finally got to meet Uwe and he was a an absolute gent. All the players signing stuff and posing for snaps. Met Chappie on the way out and he told us to just sit back and watch our new team play. Had a better time yesterday than I did
at Wembley!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.