Les Chapman

Pleased to see quite a few kids/youths there including some came without adults.

Scary to think that some football fans are too young to remember Gillingham/Wembley.

Cracking afternoon,all the players were up for a laugh,especially Dickov,Morrison & Nixon,my daughter was still chuckling away to herself on the way home after he saved Uwe's pen. Just short of 2,000 there,good turn out,Chappy seems like a really top bloke,dead pleased for him.Peter Barnes 57 I think,still got a lovely touch,Trevor Sinclair & Gareth Taylor still look fit as butchers dogs(not in a gay way),Tony Vaughan's put some timber on & like I say Big Eric's still as daft as a brush.Nice to see Micah there,though he didnt get to see much of the game,coz he was mithered to death.Tommy Booth didn't get to see much from the bar neither. :)

Lakeysbadknee said:
Cracking afternoon,all the players were up for a laugh,especially Dickov,Morrison & Nixon,my daughter was still chuckling away to herself on the way home after he saved Uwe's pen. Just short of 2,000 there,good turn out,Chappy seems like a really top bloke,dead pleased for him.Peter Barnes 57 I think,still got a lovely touch,Trevor Sinclair & Gareth Taylor still look fit as butchers dogs(not in a gay way),Tony Vaughan's put some timber on & like I say Big Eric's still as daft as a brush.Nice to see Micah there,though he didnt get to see much of the game,coz he was mithered to death.Tommy Booth didn't get to see much from the bar neither. :)

T*** O** Jackie was holding court with the players the army guys and stockport stewards at the tunnel they must have thought she was the local tory MP
erndl0.jpg

Went down Yesterday. Good turnout. 2000. 101% Chappie loved it. Decent game of footy.

One question. Did anyone capture on video the goal from Andy Morrison from the halfway line straight after the 2nd half kickoff?

jrb said:
Went down Yesterday. Good turnout. 2000. 101% Chappie loved it. Decent game of footy.

One question. Did anyone capture on video the goal from Andy Morrison from the halfway line straight after the 2nd half kickoff?

I'm sure OS will have highlights up at some point, but just checked, nowt yet.

Haha off twitter

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQ2f2E1CYAATjDj.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.