Les Chapman

Rascal said:
Whenever you see a former player on tunnel cam they always make a beeline to Chappy. To me that speaks volumes about him. The players obviously appreciate him and respect him.

Hope its a great day and i will defo try and attend.

Very True , and well observed , El Presidente

2bluejacko said:
would love to see mario and ndj turn up as i recall videos with them and chappy and it looked like they were having a ball and were full of respect for him

Perhaps now that Mario has Twitter you should ask him? Hell invite him to the match ;)

Chapman is just a great guy to have around and I bet he brings a lot of the players back down to earth.

Gotta love Chappy. Very important character in the dressing room. Will be a sad day when he leaves.

Great to see him being honoured.

Chappy is a legend. When my little one was mascot last season we were taken round the changing rooms just hours before kick off he took time to show us round and give us an idea of the requirements of players so unflustered even posing for a picture with me and chatting with us all he played a huge part in making my little boys big day extra special and I'll do my hardest to be there for sure!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.