lescott back for the derby, please god!

jimharri said:
bluesimon said:
surely we need him back with vinnie, zabs and nastie. I can see it was ok to leave him out for pilzen but the swamp cnuts will be throwing everything at our back 4 on sunday and lescott has the right experience. Kolorov is fine for the games where the the opposition is parking the bus, but he can't tackle for shit.
omg.gif

Brilliant!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
BigOscar said:
I'd rather not play a leftback than have Lescott there, he is an atrocity at LB.

Played a season and a half or two seasons for EFC at LB. Prob got more PL experience at LB than AK! And 6ft 12 ins when The Swamp Donkeys just sling in centres for the Mr. Micawber touch or the probability that Ash The Crash will go arse over tits if someone breathes out!

And how many years ago was that? I could bench 315lbs when I was 25, now I can't bench shit. Don't see what 4 or 5 years ago has to do with now. Robinho was one of the top scorers in the league in 08-09, should we re-sign him?

Didn't raggy arse Rooney score twice last derby at our place because
a) Clichy didn't track Valencia, and:
b) Silva didn't track Rooney

we just have to make sure we don't give them that amount of space to operate and keep them on the back foot.
Wondering if they'll do us a favour and play Giggs-Cleverly-Anderson Young in midfield and leave Kagawa - Carrick - Fellainin on the bench?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.