lescott better than kompany (merged)

Numptyed said:
SI's Bald Head said:
for me lescott/kompany is the best central defensive partnership we have

both good in the air, both good tacklers, both read the game well

my only criticism of lescott is that his distribution is dreadful - reminds me a little of dunney, lescott seems to panic too much when an attacker closes him down and just launches it 70 yards and gives posession away whereas VK at least looks for a player in blue and tries to make space for himself

i would leave toure out tomorrow
Spot on.

... and why Luiz will relegate Kolo and Lescott to the bench

colin's bell helmet said:
according to tony gayle on ssnews.......is it april the 1st, he wasn't wearing a red nose and massive shoes when he said it either.

WTF??????????? Note even Merson would say that, the twat.

Think it just goes to show that ex professional footballers don't always make great pundits.That is seriously one of the most ridiculous football statements I have ever read.It is obvious that he knows nothing about either player and knows nothing about football in general.He should be embarassed to make a statement like that and as just made himself look completely foolish.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

If you (like me) subscribe to Sky, just send them an e-mail threatening to go across to their competitor unless they rid themselves of Tony Gale and his clueless assessments. What a fucking clown he is............... His matchday predictions on a Friday are always wrong just like his impression of Vincent Kompany the greatest fucking centre half around IMO at the mo.

Numptyed said:
SI's Bald Head said:
for me lescott/kompany is the best central defensive partnership we have

both good in the air, both good tacklers, both read the game well

my only criticism of lescott is that his distribution is dreadful - reminds me a little of dunney, lescott seems to panic too much when an attacker closes him down and just launches it 70 yards and gives posession away whereas VK at least looks for a player in blue and tries to make space for himself

i would leave toure out tomorrow
Spot on.

agree 100%

Its quite obvous why he say this, Lescott is not first choice! if it were kompany who warmed the bench, he would have said kompany is our best defender! its just a new way to threw a dig at us. They cant really say much about our game or tactics at present.

Hes joking right ?

I think Lescott is decent cover but hes got no pace and is prone to making mistakes. I wasnt convinced by Kolo last season but hes looked pretty solid this year with the captaincy taken off him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.