Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

I often listen to Talksport,for entertainment value more than anything. In terms of reporting "news" they are crap. Last week Hawksbee+Jacobs were talking about K.Toure to City for £15m as if it was done and common knowledge! And their "exclusive" on Tevez showed them up.

bluetim said:
I often listen to Talksport,for entertainment value more than anything. In terms of reporting "news" they are crap. Last week Hawksbee+Jacobs were talking about K.Toure to City for £15m as if it was done and common knowledge! And their "exclusive" on Tevez showed them up.

I'm not saying that there news is the best but I do believe that they have the Tevez saga correct. He will sign for us on July 1st when his loan deal at the rags ends

I don't have much time for 'talkshite' but people saying they've got it wrong on Tevez is a bit premature. They said it's pretty much done but it won't be announced for a while & that's exactly what various people on here have been saying.

I think we should wait & see.

Another point is that Bowen is a close mate of Andy Townshend's & he's on there every day, so they definitely do have a contact deep inside the club now.

Well Talksport said Barnes (Mcateer as his assistant) to tranmere weeks ago and it's just come to knowledge that they have taken over. Sooo i would put my trust in them. We will just have to be patient and wait to see if the tevez deal goes through.

Bluemoon115 said:
cookster said:
Switched off soon as Talkshite was mentioned....

Alan Brazil got another great contact FFS

No, I'm not having that, Alan Brazil has great contacts, so we must definatly be getting him.

THough I have no idea how we can afford him after the Abu Dhabi takeover fell through.

haha

I hope Brazil had a word with his pub source after that belter

I've not heard this Lescott thing & I had it on a couple of hours this afternoon!

Lescott will arrive soon , believe me ,if not will be prepared to eat humble pie!

I also think that Lescott will end up signing - Everton have got Jagielka, Yobo, Baines and Howard on long term deals but not Lescott?

They need a right back, FA cup final showed that; would not surprise me if Micah went to them opeing up a place for Johnson for us.

well I certainly hope so!

Three, its the magic number!
Richards to Bluenoses, Lescott in return and G Johnson from Portsmoth. A bit too much to handle for everyone there on top of Eto and Tevez deals to sort out at the mo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.