Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

Like an Everton fan said on a forum. They are worried about Lescott really going. When they did the team photo shoot with the new kits, they photographed all the defenders for the brouchures and Lescott was nowhere to be seen, whereas Jags, Neville, Baines, and the rest were. No sign of Lescott. Some Everton fans were getting a little worried by that and actually think he might sign for somebody else, favourites being us.

We sign him I need to find a lt commander warf face mask for the first match of the season....

micky_blue said:
I also think that Lescott will end up signing - Everton have got Jagielka, Yobo, Baines and Howard on long term deals but not Lescott?

They need a right back, FA cup final showed that; would not surprise me if Micah went to them opeing up a place for Johnson for us.

well I certainly hope so!

yeah tony hibbert is really poor

320x240.jpg

Cant say if there is an offer in for Lescott. One of my mates is an ex pro who played for a number of clubs inc Wolves and Leeds and is a big blue, going to most of our games now he has retired.
He was talking to lescott last week and asked him if he would come to City, and Lescott said "For Sure". He would definately come, but obviously he cant say that in public, and has to say he is content where he is. Sounds encouraging if we put a bid in.

bitterblue said:
Cant say if there is an offer in for Lescott. One of my mates is an ex pro who played for a number of clubs inc Wolves and Leeds and is a big blue, going to most of our games now he has retired.
He was talking to lescott last week and asked him if he would come to City, and Lescott said "For Sure". He would definately come, but obviously cant say that, and has to say he is content where he is. Sounds encouraging if we put a bid in.

So he would come but you can't say that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.