Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

Darker shade of Blue said:
Squelch said:
All the everton fans on here on the Transfer Forum remind me of poor kids with their noses up against the sweetshop window looking at all the goodies they can't afford, but still drawn there nonetheless.

Exactly which City player are we hoping to buy ?
I seem to remember you being linked with a few of ours though :o)

Because we are no longer a club that needs to sell to buy unlike everton.

It doesn't take too long before a friendly banter thread gets personal here lol .

Dont respond to the insults, carry on a normal debate, the only reason it keeps going is because you feed them garbage.

Squelch said:
All the everton fans on here on the Transfer Forum remind me of poor kids with their noses up against the sweetshop window looking at all the goodies they can't afford, but still drawn there nonetheless.

Is there a transfer forum on Blue Kipper? Or has the shopkeeper put a sign up 'Naught on credit'?

Everton have been a feeder club for a long time at the end of the day.

Squelch said:
Squelch said:

Yous wouldnt be able to afford any of our players!

Years ago the Moores family used the cash from the Littlewoods empire to bankroll Everton - they've had their record-breaking buys in the past. Just accept it's someone else's turn now.

Years ago the Moores family used the cash from the Littlewoods empire to bankroll Everton - they've had their record-breaking buys in the past. Just accept it's someone else's turn now.

All these Everton fans are on here because there is definitely no excitement to had on an Everton Transfer Forum.

They come on here so that they can feel a part of the big game that is currently taking place.

Why don't you Everton fans log onto RAWK and have a good laugh at all the Red Scouse who think they're going to sign Villa.

Here's the link for you

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=243107.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=243107.0</a>

They'e up to 61 pages of delusion now !

MCFC-alan88 said:
It doesn't take too long before a friendly banter thread gets personal here lol .

Dont respond to the insults, carry on a normal debate, the only reason it keeps going is because you feed them garbage.
TBF DSOB I think most folks don't mind you or your Toffee-ness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.