Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

All the everton fans on here on the Transfer Forum remind me of poor kids with their noses up against the sweetshop window looking at all the goodies they can't afford, but still drawn there nonetheless.

RobinJo said:
Everton fans are stupid. End of.

Oh no wait Lescotts better than Puyol aswell, because hes not proven in the premiership.

Puyol at 31 is a footballing grandad . You can't seriously expect him to set the Prem alight with the pace and severity over here .
Now who's being stupid ?

Squelch said:
All the everton fans on here on the Transfer Forum remind me of poor kids with their noses up against the sweetshop window looking at all the goodies they can't afford, but still drawn there nonetheless.

Haha pmsl

Darker shade of Blue said:
RobinJo said:
Everton fans are stupid. End of.

Oh no wait Lescotts better than Puyol aswell, because hes not proven in the premiership.

Puyol at 31 is a footballing grandad . You can't seriously expect him to set the Prem alight with the pace and severity over here .
Now who's being stupid ?

Mate shut the fuck up please, you're embarassing yourself.

Squelch said:

Exactly which City player are we hoping to buy ?
I seem to remember you being linked with a few of ours though :o)

Gwladiator said:
stony said:
Gwladiator said:
Ignashevic isn't really a sign that Lescott is going as we need a centre half regardless of Lescott leaving or not due to Jagielka's injury.

When is Jagielka fit ? I'm sure I heard he was a city fan. We might as well take them as a pair ;-)

He's a United fan.

No, he's a City fan and so are all his family!

lkmcfc said:
vincent said:
Gwladiator said:
vincent said:
hmmm methinks you would not be saying that if everton were in for him.

Typical response, you sound like a Liverpool fan.

I coudn't give a shit if you think I sound like a Liverpool fan. It is true pal.
Fucking hell calm down. FFS

Calm down ? what are you talking about. I'm just pointing out a fact.

Thats exactly it. Why would they be on here otherwise ?

lkmcfc said:
vincent said:
Gwladiator said:
vincent said:
hmmm methinks you would not be saying that if everton were in for him.

Typical response, you sound like a Liverpool fan.

I coudn't give a shit if you think I sound like a Liverpool fan. It is true pal.
Fucking hell calm down. FFS

It doesn't take too long before a friendly banter thread gets personal here lol .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.