Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
stu9488 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
hows the valuation coming along stu, when do you think the next bid will be submitted?

Hi mate, we are around an hour away from completing what we need to do, no idea if and when another bid will go in I would imagine if things are completed today then it MIGHT mean a bid goes in on Friday, no idea though thats just me guessing.

Stu, How long have you had the medical data for Lescott? Does this mean that the deal is on with Everton's blessing and all the "We will not sell" stuff in the media is a smoke screen?

EFCJONO said:
Stu, How long have you had the medical data for Lescott? Does this mean that the deal is on with Everton's blessing and all the "We will not sell" stuff in the media is a smoke screen?

Stu first posted around 12pm today and said it would take 4 hours. Then he posted it should be done by 6pm. I guess they're allowed a break or two!

Thanks again for the info Stu, top man.

Stu

It was good to meet you last week. I hope my medical results came out ok and I look forward for the negotiations to start

Regards

Lionel Messi

EFCJONO said:
stu9488 said:
Hi mate, we are around an hour away from completing what we need to do, no idea if and when another bid will go in I would imagine if things are completed today then it MIGHT mean a bid goes in on Friday, no idea though thats just me guessing.

We have had it since around 11am this morning, it does not mean a transfer will happen it just means we can make a formal valuation. Clubs go through this process all the time just means we can make a bid for a player which isn't against any rules and the info has to have the players blessing. In my opinion when a transfer request is handed in it changes everything, we were just bidding before and now we will be making a formal bid. So basically Mr Moyes might not get the amount of money he wants as now the player wants to leave so the ball is in our court, which is why We were asked to make a formal valuation. My opinion.

stu9488 said:
EFCJONO said:

We have had it since around 11am this morning, it does not mean a transfer will happen it just means we can make a formal valuation. Clubs go through this process all the time just means we can make a bid for a player which isn't against any rules and the info has to have the players blessing. In my opinion when a transfer request is handed in it changes everything, we were just bidding before and now we will be making a formal bid. So basically Mr Moyes might not get the amount of money he wants as now the player wants to leave so the ball is in our court, which is why We were asked to make a formal valuation. My opinion.

So the medical info comes from Lescott and not EFC? If it came from EFC they would only submit the data if they were interested in selling or do they have to if the player requests? Thanks for the previous response.

stu9488 said:
EFCJONO said:

Lescott has 3/4 years left on his Contract.
Moyes is adamant he will not leave for any price.
Transfer request means very little, Lescott won't strike or put in less effort as he will want to make the World Cup Squad.
The Ball is still in our court but as an Everton fan I would happily take £20m and not have a player who doesn't want to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.