Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
twinkletoes said:
avoidconfusion said:
It doesn't make sense. Why would Moyes publically state Lescott is not for sale, being backed by Kenwright but then Everton send City the medical information which contradicts the "not for sale" statement?

And if you want to go down the conspiracy theory line and state "it's just a public stunt to please the fans" ... then it doesn't make sense that stu is allowed to post this information on a public forum which is known to be read by the press and fans from other clubs.

When human beings are involved then it is very hard to guess what is going on.

Simple, someone is not telling the truth(and it might well not be Stu or Moyes).

paul_blue said:
After the England game, Lescott will fly into Manchester with his soon new to be team mates Barry SWP and Bridge, and have a medical. He will be a City player by tomorrow evening.

CTID

Presumably this is your opinion which you are presenting as fact?

stu9488 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
hows the valuation coming along stu, when do you think the next bid will be submitted?

Hi mate, we are around an hour away from completing what we need to do, no idea if and when another bid will go in I would imagine if things are completed today then it MIGHT mean a bid goes in on Friday, no idea though thats just me guessing.
cheers mate

i8rags said:
stu9488 said:
Well we have certain criteria which is used, example there is a set fee for a certain amount of matches a player has played within 12months. Also players age and experience etc. Fitness levels also are taken into consideration. We give a valuation its then upto the club to decide wether or not to increase that fee, I suppose it depends on how much the manager wants the player. You say we are paying way over the odds, but for a player like Adebayor, 25M for a player of his calibre in terms of fitness and experience is not wide of the mark.
cheers stu, i had rsc and bellamy more on my mind coz there medical reports must read bad, and i would presume they dont value too highly with yourselves. keep the info coming i for one find it very useful, cheers

Yes sorry I see what you mean, ha I still get paid if they come in on crutches, but we put a valuation on a player and we do all that work and sometimes the player is not signed, sometimes we say no this will not be a good signing and the player signs. The players we have at the minute we are confident that there will be no longterm problems, but you never know!

stu9488 said:
i8rags said:
right thanks i get it now. but what are your valuations based on, as we clearly pay over the odds at the moment, for eg are you given inflated leeway or do you give the value as you would of done before we had money, just interested not doubting you in any way

Well we have certain criteria which is used, example there is a set fee for a certain amount of matches a player has played within 12months. Also players age and experience etc. Fitness levels also are taken into consideration. We give a valuation its then upto the club to decide wether or not to increase that fee, I suppose it depends on how much the manager wants the player. You say we are paying way over the odds, but for a player like Adebayor, 25M for a player of his calibre in terms of fitness and experience is not wide of the mark.

slight aside here so I will apologise now.

As Arse are a PLC isn't there something to do with statements to the stock exchange regarding events that are crucial to the business. In this case the amount of money payed for assets/players. I think the level is 12 mill ??? Anyone know anything about this ? I have seen the general statement to the stock exchange on the net but with out the details. The reason I ask is to had an accurate selling price rather than the amounts spouted by the press. cheers

Unless a club itself discloses that information then nobody would know what the TRUE valuation is. The press have no clue and neither do we as staff, its dealt with by the powers that be and unless they want you to know, you won't find out.

Didsbury Dave said:
paul_blue said:
After the England game, Lescott will fly into Manchester with his soon new to be team mates Barry SWP and Bridge, and have a medical. He will be a City player by tomorrow evening.

CTID

Presumably this is your opinion which you are presenting as fact?

Just my prediction mate, hope i am right!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.