Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
been for a curry with the wife and a couple of friends, then went to a pub (quiz night on) with no football, did lescott get on? anyway 1 of the questions was, what is the most frequently used language in the world? by the way i got it wrong . . . . . . . . . .im a thick fuck after a few kingfishers!

The Fixer said:
Tomorrows papers should be online soon.... wonder what they have to say?
Moyes says Manchester City are to blame for world hunger, war, disease and the recession. While Everton, being a real club, are close to curing cancer and getting a Championship player using the same tactics as City have tried to get Lescott, but it's OK, he's Moyes.

The Fixer said:
Tim Cahill was just interviewed on ssn

Saying he supports joleon, it's difficult for footballers now also mentions about it being a once in a lifetime opportunity for him and his family! never said i hope he stays blah blah perhaps the everton players are pissed with moyes handling of this?

yeah, it must be terrible for them.

Lomas has a lob on said:
been for a curry with the wife and a couple of friends, then went to a pub (quiz night on) with no football, did lescott get on? anyway 1 of the questions was, what is the most frequently used language in the world? by the way i got it wrong . . . . . . . . . .im a thick fuck after a few kingfishers!

Did I log on to Twitter by mistake?

Lomas has a lob on said:
is it chinese?

sam221985 said:
The Fixer said:
Tim Cahill was just interviewed on ssn

Saying he supports joleon, it's difficult for footballers now also mentions about it being a once in a lifetime opportunity for him and his family! never said i hope he stays blah blah perhaps the everton players are pissed with moyes handling of this?

yeah, it must be terrible for them.

They earn a wage, albeit a high one, it doesn't mean that there arn't problems within their job.

BlueMooner87 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
is it chinese?

I'm pretty sure Spanish is the most widely spoken as in the most countries 1st language.

BlueMooner87 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
is it chinese?

Cantonese?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.