Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wantefc said:
EFCJONO said:
As an Everton fan I have great respect for City fans in general and in many ways are similar to Everton fans. Hard core, not spoilt Band Wagon jumping b*stards like our red counterparts. I'm also happy, but also extremely jealous to see City with all this investment as I think the City fans deserve it, not many clud could have the support you did when you were in the 3rd tier a few years back. Although some attitudes on here look like they are starting to change and thats a real shame.

However I want Lescott to go, he is a great player but something that I have learned along time ago (Jeffers, Barmby, Speed and Rooney) is that money wins over loyalty. I believe to block his transfer request is a mistake. EFC must get the best deal possible and reinvest. I also believe that what we hear in the media is all spin. EFC do this all the time, they anounce that there is no more money to spend once they are passed the 25K season ticket holder mark. They said that they were selling no one, and now it looks like they are. Anti Kenwright feelings are at an all time high at Everton so they must play this deal carefully.

I also believe that City have been consulting the player behind EFC's back. So City are not whiter than white in this debacle. IMO £22M is good price for a quality player, who dispite his "accident" with his knees has had very few injuries over the last 3 seasons. £22M may sound a lot for Lescott but City and Madrid have inflated the transfer prices.

So lets get it done so us Bitter Scouse Blues can get off your forum.
Ill still come on after he goes. ..in fact im stopping here till Alera says he feels happy or is nice to someone!

efcjono your very welcome to stay, us here who like the debate welcome it from anyone, i dont like the bad feeling created here sometimes and i think both clubs hughes/cook and kenwright/moyes have caused some of this among us.. all the secrets, we sposed to be open, as i think uwere told too.. if its going to happen get it done match the value or walk away .

didsburyblu said:
Anyone know what the cut off time is for Lescott to be eligible to play Saturday?
even if we did sign him before the opening game, I don't think Lescott playing for City on Saturday would be a wise decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.