Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
celf said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-demand-to-see-Joleon-Lescott-s-medical-records-before-making-new-bid-article112149.html

looks like the mirror read bluemoon

To Alan Nixon of the Daily Mail - do your own homework you lazy RAG twat

Brian Swanson just been on SSN - and he exclusively revealed that Lescott could join City but then again he might stay at Everton - how much do they pay him?

nmc said:
Brian Swanson just been on SSN - and he exclusively revealed that Lescott could join City but then again he might stay at Everton - how much do they pay him?

Was he stood outside Anfield this time instead of Goodison Park?

Lol, he'll never live down being outside the wrong building in Milan for Kaká.

Brian Swanson has a really punchable face.

He's got one of them "piggy" mouths you'd just like to smack.

Dick.

Project said:
celf said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-demand-to-see-Joleon-Lescott-s-medical-records-before-making-new-bid-article112149.html

looks like the mirror read bluemoon

Thats fairly bad journalism IMO
unless stu was right and this has broke from elsewhere.

SparkysPerm said:
If he joins, hes obviously only doing it for the money.

i agree. why else would he leave a club that i've heard are one of the most successful in british football history. they've never been relegated you know! ;)

nmc said:
Brian Swanson just been on SSN - and he exclusively revealed that Lescott could join City but then again he might stay at Everton -

Oh thank God. It's about time that got sorted.

Blue4ever85 said:
Brian Swanson has a really punchable face.

He's got one of them "piggy" mouths you'd just like to smack.

Dick.

how this turd even has a job is beyond me.

Yeah, they so blatently read bluemoon for their info. As Stu says, this is perfectly normal procedure, and it's hardly ever reported with other transfers, so the fact that The Mirror consider it to be newsworthy proves they rely on this forum. I'm surprised today's MEN doesn't say we've asked for his medical records too, as Stuart Brennan gets all his "MEN Sport understands" info from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.