Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
forevercity said:
the majority of everton fans havent done anything wrong IMO. for every 100 insults they get, the give 1 back and everyone starts asking for bans/gives them more abuse and it all spirals.

IMO their views have been interesting and hope some of them can stick around for banter if lescott does come

It's good to see that there are fair minded members able to form their own opinions .
You are 100% right m8 .

Darker shade of Blue said:
forevercity said:
the majority of everton fans havent done anything wrong IMO. for every 100 insults they get, the give 1 back and everyone starts asking for bans/gives them more abuse and it all spirals.

IMO their views have been interesting and hope some of them can stick around for banter if lescott does come

It's good to see that there are fair minded members able to form their own opinions .
You are 100% right m8 .

Like you said it's an opinion it doesn't mean he is right.

One bit caught my eye with Moyes rant which was the bit when he said about them valuing Lescott more than we do, if that is the case why is he not paid accordingly?

Moyes rant was great he got all uptight and made us look like the bad guy and blew everything up without actually saying anything of any note.

If this deal does happen now I can see Moyes walking. Hes staked his reputation on Lescott staying.

Its a high risk strategy, if the player starts refusing to player or being awkard, his form suffers badly when the fans get on his back whats Moyes going to do ? Whats the chairman going to do ?

Hes made it too personal, not acting rationally, at best they can keep him until January or end of the season (when they will get a smaller fee). I dont see how thats going to benefit them at this stage.

I really dont see where Moyes is comming from unless this is purely about showing hes the boss to impress the hierachy at the Rags or elsewhere. Clearly not in Everton FC interests to keep the player now so I wonder why he wants to.

mcfcliam said:
Why ''fuck Lescott''?

He's done his bit, we should be trying our upmost to bring him to City.

He could have put a written transfer request in weeks ago, b4 doing a Terry and saying nothing, whilst enjoying the U.S of A !

Whilst club still keep saying he`s not for sale !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.