Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancityscot said:
Moyes has to play him, no other options.

He is a professional and still contracted to the club, he has to play.

His body language doesn't look right, not like last season anyway. His mind is on other things, I can't see the fight.

Every time the cameras zoom in on him you can see him muttering the words to bluemoon

He had a face like thunder before the match.

He'll be ours soon, I'm confident of that.

FantasyIreland said:
He looks understandably sheepish and as a result a bit nervous.Obviously difficult to judge him on this performance but i certainly do not see a 15m player let alone the 20 plus we may offer.

Dunne and Ned can cover until Kompany is fit,who i believe is at least Lescotts equal.

I reckon we should just get Distin back for cover and a left-footed option and forget about Lescott

And yeah Kompany is definitely at least as good as Lescott

Arshavin just had a quality goal disallowed for borderline offside.

Anyway Arsenal are all over them. A draw would have been better for us, but I am enjoyng watching Everton loose....

I reckon we should just get Distin back for cover and a left-footed option and forget about Lescott

And yeah Kompany is definitely at least as good as Lescott

Concur. Get rid of Ben haim get in a quality left footed stop gap. Better to have them unsettled and skint we can go back in for him after the world cup if he is fit for £12 million ish.

FUCKING QUALITY 2 - 0 Arsenals new Belgium defender ...........................

Joe Royal - Jo not in the game very poor performance from Everton not in the game !

WHat did I say, they are massively distracted by this whole affair well played Mark Hughes.

SO FUCKING GOOD 3 - 0 Gallas.

THis is fucking quality they are getting destroyed !

Their defence has fallen appart. I did say it was completely mad to play Lesccot.

Royal is saying it could be a cricket score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.