Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mkblue said:
Some guy on bluekipper who was at the training ground today says, moyes has sent lesccot to london, what's that all about???

Lescott has gone to london to get away from everything ive just this minute been told.
Cant see moysey letting him stay too long though, but he has deffo left liverpool for a few days.

thats a bit weird.....maybe to avoid a public hanging by the tofee's?

C_T_I_D said:
RobbieBrewer said:
EFCJONO

I've been reading your posts with interest and I think you're a credit to your support mate.No bs or snidey digs-just wanting the best for your club and a healthy dose of reality.

I salute you sir.

I agree with this. He's been really respectful and it's really good to read the view on the other side of the coin.

well done, seriously. glad to see people off hear and visitor behaving like adults, unfortunately we still get too many dumb fucks acting like dumb fucks

Dobsy87 said:
Garrido set to leave City in not too subtle leak from the club to SSN:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_5498550,00.html

Our back up left back going, Lescott not travelling to Europe with Everton. Confident on this one now.
selfishly speeking i could do with it being done by midday thurs, im off to cornwall for the week thurs afternnon, with no PC, i'll have to rely on SSN otherwise

Not paid much attn to this thread over the last couple of days, but just read back over the last 15 pages or so, and it seems that quite a bit maybe happening behind the scenes.

For anyone who wants a quick summary Happyblue (a reliable ITK!) has said a deal is back on, whilst Stu (who works in City's medical dept) has posted this afternoon that the clubs are in talks over a valuation for the player.

Page 1360. This was the main post.

Afternoon all,

Off Topic - Carlos Tevez will be fully fit to start on Wednesday after some fitness work this week

Robinho had a slight pull in a calf muscle yesterday, but this has settled and will be ok.
Nedum could also feature, but may be rested for the weekend injury seems to be reacting well to treatment.

On Topic - Nothing new to add other than fee is being discussed, valuation we gave was not 100 miles away from that given by Everton so talks continue, there should be an answer by Thursday. Other than that I don't know anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.