Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFCJONO said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
everton could always call on sly stallone to put his hand in his pocket ; )

Yeah, although the day he came I think we drew 0 - 0 with Wigan or someone. I don't think he could leave quick enough.

The article was written to be provocative but it did contain some home truths.

Marvin said:
Page 1360. This was the main post.

Afternoon all,

Off Topic - Carlos Tevez will be fully fit to start on Wednesday after some fitness work this week

Robinho had a slight pull in a calf muscle yesterday, but this has settled and will be ok.
Nedum could also feature, but may be rested for the weekend injury seems to be reacting well to treatment.

On Topic - Nothing new to add other than fee is being discussed, valuation we gave was not 100 miles away from that given by Everton so talks continue, there should be an answer by Thursday. Other than that I don't know anymore.

Robinho didn't train on monday according to this,

Courtesy of DH:

A quiet day today as all the players from Saturday didn't come out at all but just Tevez,Petrov,Zabba,Ned,Garrido,Etuhu,Mee,Weiss,Clayton,TBH,DeJong,Vidal plus keepers.

He must of pulled his calf while banging his wife;-)

Petrov won't be part of the deal. Hughes wants to keep him "The Times"

Quite right too.

Guess:

Jo and TBH (we still pay half wages) plus cash.

Everton are at home playing Sigmund Onomatopoeia or something, but Moyes has sent him to London to get his head right for a couple of days (apparently).

Brucie Bonus said:
Everton are at home playing Sigmund Onomatopoeia or something, but Moyes has sent him to London to get his head right for a couple of days (apparently).

where has this news come from????

Brucie Bonus said:

Very cruel Brucie, very cruel.

Cobwebcat said:
Petrov won't be part of the deal. Hughes wants to keep him "The Times"

Quite right too.

Guess:

Jo and TBH (we still pay half wages) plus cash.
I can't see them going for TBH, even with us paying 1/2 his wages that would put him still on 30k, I'm guessing Lescott isn't on much more than that as it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.