Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinky by name said:
The Fixer said:
Perhaps Moyes is being a real fcuker with Lescott, he may be saying you will rot at the club and train on your own? He is a stubborn fecker afterall!

so he loses the player and the money... that's not bright even for a Jock
maybe kenwright has told him he's only getting a small amount of the sale, so he doesnt give a shit.

wrongun73 said:
Kinky by name said:
so he loses the player and the money... that's not bright even for a Jock
maybe kenwright has told him he's only getting a small amount of the sale, so he doesnt give a shit.

but i thought moyes makes all the decisions at everton?? lol

mancity dan said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
If Lescott is training alone (not due to injury) and not with the first team then surely he wont be playing tomorrow night!

This cant be good for anybody except for City!

At least he is still keeping fit for when he comes over to us heh...

He's in the cooler with his baseball glove and ball ... but the motorbike is outside and he's waiting for the guards in the watchtowers to change ... then it's

THE GREAT ESCAPE

johnny crossan said:
mancity dan said:
At least he is still keeping fit for when he comes over to us heh...

He's in the cooler with his baseball glove and ball ... but the motorbike is outside and he's wating foir the guards in the watchtowers to change ... then it's

THE GREAT ESCAPE

But no matter how many times I watch that film he NEVER gets over the fence!

Fesan said:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5500376,00.html

Everton silent on Lescott

If Lescott trained with the rest of the squad the spokesperson would have simply stated that, and thus nipped this story in the bud. To refuse to discuss it is tantamount to admitting the rumour is true and Lescott did indeed train separately.

anyone else just hear durham and quinn on talksport - they said they had very reliable info that there's been a bustup between a manager and his premier league club - they wouldn't confirm the club or manager but think he's walked out- i wonder!!!

City Raider said:
anyone else just hear durham and quinn on talksport - they said they had very reliable info that there's been a bustup between a manager and his premier league club - they wouldn't confirm the club or manager but think he's walked out- i wonder!!!

Funny if it was actually Hughes ;-)

But it can't be Moyes can it? He will be speaking to SSN later, and surely he wouldn't if he was/has walked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.