Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lescott is training alone (not due to injury) and not with the first team then surely he wont be playing tomorrow night!

This cant be good for anybody except for City!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
If Lescott is training alone (not due to injury) and not with the first team then surely he wont be playing tomorrow night!

we'll have to wait and see

there's ment to be a Everton press conference later so it will be interesting to see what happen there as question will be asked.

If he doesn't play tomorrow it will be interesting to see what comments are made in the post match interviews

Wrighty Wrexham said:

At least he is still keeping fit for when he comes over to us heh...

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Blue Phil said:
No he's just house hunting there, i live in a cave under Rivendale and i just found out that he has enquired about the flat next to my cave. Gutted.

Hide your jewelry, he has a thing for rings

Never sir! My ring is my own private kingdom. I shall defend it with my life.

The Fixer said:
Perhaps Moyes is being a real fcuker with Lescott, he may be saying you will rot at the club and train on your own? He is a stubborn fecker afterall!

Wouldn't really be tolerated, would it? Not with over £20M on the table?

i can see gollom making him sweat it out till the last day tbh.
he'll probably get a replacement lined up for then, apparently 85% of all transfers were done in the last week of the window last summer.

The Fixer said:
Perhaps Moyes is being a real fcuker with Lescott, he may be saying you will rot at the club and train on your own? He is a stubborn fecker afterall!

This would not help Everton at all!

Their fans are getting restless as no indication of any new signings coming!

Dont sell Lescott, no cash no new signings!

Everton lose lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.