Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
mcfc-mike said:
hi all, new here but lurked for a while,

personally i think as others do that this will happen soon, prob not in time for wolves but soon, i reckon gollum is trying to make lescott the bad guy and already has replacements lined up, probably trying to squeeze another few million out of us as he haggles with kenwright as to how much of it he can spend,

slightly off topic but watched the arsenal game last night and no wonder they were happy to let toure go that vermahlen guy looked pritty good, if this falls through i hope huges looks around europe, i like his idea of getting prem experienced players in, but there are some damn good buys out there

welcome blue

many thanks,

have nice to finally be here after weeks of thinking i should join, have seen and agreed with many of your posts r.sole,

but mainly glad to be here so can air my own views, and see what others think of my views too.

flb said:
Lescotts mind anit right although he was far from the worst player against Arsenal

Not according to the Eviltons that come on here.

Moyes IS a slimy shit, though.

Pam said:
Well yes, they are all that.

i dont mean they are as a norm, but against arsenal they looked to be, perhaps the lescott saga was on all their minds, or perhaps arsenal were too good, evertn are normally a decent side and even if we get lescot i still think they are ONE of our rivals for europe and poss chams league

I think its time to put in a final bid now and give them a deadline of friday take it or leave it.

If they don't take it then we look somewhere else for now and go back in for lescott in january we will get him sooner or later and i want us to get him now because he as put his career on the line and his world cup place to join us.

The relationship between manager and player has now become irreconcilable.

The damage has been done and we need to step in with an improved offer and take him away from Gollum asap.

"But the boy has changed. It is not just me (who has noticed) but the players who are working with him have noticed it as well."

I couldn't believe it when I heard Moyes come out with this.
Absoutely shocking man-management.How many of those who have supposedly noticed this "change" would say it to his face?
"Everybody round here thinks you're ........."

Kids playground stuff.David Brent.

And if I were Moyes,I'd have a word with Cahill about it all for starters.He virtually said "good luck to the lad and can I come too" when interviewed on Sky last week.

Once again,the hypocrisy of the "new baconface" knows no bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.