Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
flb said:
Lescotts mind anit right although he was far from the worst player against Arsenal

Not according to the Eviltons that come on here.

Moyes IS a slimy shit, though.

watched extended highlights of everton/arsenal game and lescott was certainly no worse than the others.....however they have some clearly shit players.....

not to be negative but....

a friend of mine seems to think that if vidic leaves the rags baconface would be interested in lescott, maybe golem has some arrangement with his puppetmaster...

i very much doubt it though.

RobbieBrewer said:
"But the boy has changed. It is not just me (who has noticed) but the players who are working with him have noticed it as well."

I couldn't believe it when I heard Moyes come out with this.
Absoutely shocking man-management.How many of those who have supposedly noticed this "change" would say it to his face?
"Everybody round here thinks you're ........."

Kids playground stuff.David Brent.

And if I were Moyes,I'd have a word with Cahill about it all for starters.He virtually said "good luck to the lad and can I come too" when interviewed on Sky last week.

Once again,the hypocrisy of the "new baconface" knows no bounds.

Completely agree.

It smacks of a man who is not confident in the position he has put himself and is now desperately trying to convince the world and himself, that he has done the right thing by stating that everyone is agreeing with him.

Spineless twot!

This is very, very interesting and I'll link you to what Moyes has said above:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_5500599,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/ ... 99,00.html</a>

That's not the interesting bit. Bare with me.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_5500560,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/ ... 60,00.html</a>

Villa are bidding £12,000,000 for Upson from West Ham. Now I reckon this'll tell us more about whether Joleon will come to us or not because he was obviously being talked about loads about being the back-up in case we didn't sign Lescott. If we don't go in for him then I think we'll either be persist with JL and go for broke or the better scenario being we've already got our man and we have no need for Upson.

blueinsa said:
RobbieBrewer said:
"But the boy has changed. It is not just me (who has noticed) but the players who are working with him have noticed it as well."

I couldn't believe it when I heard Moyes come out with this.
Absoutely shocking man-management.How many of those who have supposedly noticed this "change" would say it to his face?
"Everybody round here thinks you're ........."

Kids playground stuff.David Brent.

And if I were Moyes,I'd have a word with Cahill about it all for starters.He virtually said "good luck to the lad and can I come too" when interviewed on Sky last week.

Once again,the hypocrisy of the "new baconface" knows no bounds.

Completely agree.

It smacks of a man who is not confident in the position he has put himself and is now desperately trying to convince the world and himself, that he has done the right thing by stating that everyone is agreeing with him.

Spineless twot!
Agree
He is a respected manager but is also very arrogant and on this ocasion has opened his mouth and spouted crap before engaging brain. I would bid for another CB tomorrow and let him stew.

ON SSN ticker at the moment :

Moyes "Joleon has let himself and his team mates down"

Its started already. There are rumours a prem manager has been sacked or reseigned. I dont think its Moyes but if it is I will piss myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.