Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mat said:
We've got Ned,Dunnaldo,Micah,Big Vinny,TBH and Toure who can play CB and Mee if we get some serious injuries there.

I'm happy with the cover we've got.

I know we lose Kolo in Jan for a month and theres nothing stopping hughes drafting someone else in then if he wishes.

Gollum may have fucked this one up big time should no deal be reached. Should blue scouse go down or finish in the bottom 6/7 their fans will know who to blame....

Slight problem, Mee is still learnin, though he does look, and Micah can't play CB to save his life.

Re: is it time to walk away from the Lescott deal?

If it get's us CL football, then 25million will not really matter.

In the past it seems to have always come down to the 3rd offer on players. IMO we should calculate how much we lose "not" having that strength in the squad, more than the initial outlay on buying him.

S.E.H said:
mat said:
We've got Ned,Dunnaldo,Micah,Big Vinny,TBH and Toure who can play CB and Mee if we get some serious injuries there.

I know we lose Kolo in Jan for a month and theres nothing stopping hughes drafting someone else in then if he wishes.

Gollum may have fucked this one up big time should no deal be reached. Should blue scouse go down or finish in the bottom 6/7 their fans will know who to blame....

Slight problem, Mee is still learnin, though he does look, and Micah can't play CB to save his life.
He does look what????

S.E.H said:
mat said:

He played there for the U21's and was one of the best players in the whole tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.