Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know an ITK who's claimed 100% this may happen within the next 10 days..he's also talked to a doctor at the hospital who do our medical and he is 50% sure we arent doing a medical between now and mon 2 weeks time.

So it's official...go spread the word.

this thread is worst.thread.ever.

Thaksinssoldier said:
I know an ITK who's claimed 100% this may happen within the next 10 days..he's also talked to a doctor at the hospital who do our medical and he is 50% sure we arent doing a medical between now and mon 2 weeks time.

It's official when it's on the Official Site.

alera said:
It was still going on in the 1990s when I was at Uni ! I think its still going !

Shut down now it wasnt making any money, it was the managements faulty.

They insisted that Club Tropicana drinks are free with fun and sunshine theres enough for everyone.

I will get my coat.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

It's official when it's on the Official Site.

aww no....Clarkie??? ;-)

kippax71 said:
alera said:
It was still going on in the 1990s when I was at Uni ! I think its still going !

Shut down now it wasnt making any money, it was the managements faulty.

They insisted that Club Tropicana drinks are free with fun and sunshine theres enough for everyone.

I will get my coat.

you don't need a coat at Club Tropicana. Just skimpy briefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.