Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdamTheGreatOneB said:
MCFC-alan88, stony, thomo, Ronnie the Rep, Wrighty Wrexham, DontLookBackInAnger, twinkletoes, Brucie Bonus, Aussie!

Thanks guys, you all seem decent fans. I like my pic and I'm not ashamed of it.

Have a good season (just not too good!)

Good pic mate - you look proud as punch!

I hope you guys have a good season - I've got a lot of time for Everton fans - we'll just have to agree to disagree on your Manager though, eh ;)

Thanks guys.

Brucie- Yeah I live in the Bideford area but originally from Crewe.

Optimus- Yeah I have these kinds of disagreements with my mates on a daily basis, no worries. Football eh?

i`ll tell you something guys, 1474 posts on this thread and still us and everton cant sort it out..you think moysey and hughesy have a bet going on the side, lets let it out at 2000 posts? least everton fans have kept their humour, bidding for ireland? come on thats funny

cityman14364 said:
i`ll tell you something guys, 1474 posts on this thread and still us and everton cant sort it out..you think moysey and hughesy have a bet going on the side, lets let it out at 2000 posts? least everton fans have kept their humour, bidding for ireland? come on thats funny

It's not the >14000 posts that gets me, but the fact this thread has been viewed over a third of a million times! It's no wonder people are getting a bit edgey!

AdamTheGreatOneB said:
MCFC-alan88, stony, thomo, Ronnie the Rep, Wrighty Wrexham, DontLookBackInAnger, twinkletoes, Brucie Bonus, Aussie!

Thanks guys, you all seem decent fans. I like my pic and I'm not ashamed of it.

Have a good season (just not too good!)

Thats OK we are all footie fans after all with the same hopes and dreams just for different teams!

And look after the missus she looks a goodun I assume its your missus and not your sister Lol

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Thats OK we are all footie fans after all with the same hopes and dreams just for different teams!

And look after the missus she looks a goodun I assume its your missus and not your sister Lol

You're absolutely right mate.

LoL Thanks. Yeah it's my missus.

AdamTheGreatOneB said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

You're absolutely right mate.

LoL Thanks. Yeah it's my missus.

Who you playing this weekend?

Think Lescott will be in the squad?

Burnley away. Wonder if they can do better than the rags? "It's a flag day for them [Burnley]" said Bacon...then they lost, lol.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Look I'm not averse to a bit of stick, if the lad wants to get his own back then here's me in all my glory....

baby.jpg

Leave it out ffs, its bad enough taking the mickey out of ugly fans, but to put a pic on the web of Moyes aged 2 is a bit below the belt, mods close thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.