Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure its already been said but Ian Cheeseman was saying on GMR JL has defo signed for city. They were saying he might even have been at the game today. £20 million rising to £22 million in addons was the numbers mentioned.

Someone behind my brother said that it was £16,000,000 plus Michael Johnson in exchange. Just passing it on and it's probably bullshit but thought I'd share it with you. The person I normally sit next to told me that they heard on the radio it was done for £22,000,000.

alera said:
Sure its already been said but Ian Cheeseman was saying on GMR JL has defo signed for city. They were saying he might even have been at the game today. £20 million rising to £22 million in addons was the numbers mentioned.

Can not be true Alera, if it is, it makes Moyes out to be a coont of the highest order and a liar!

Oooops.....hang on...

Well listening to GMR on the way to the match as normal Ian Cheseman said its done forget about it definately a city player and that JL was at the match today, figure as mentioned above.

On the way home listening to post match they continued to talk as if it was done and ancient history. They were more interested in discussing the fee of circa £20 million says it was £5 - £6 million too much but city price etc, good player will improve us etc.

No other players were mentioned as part of the deal sounds like straight cash. They are normally pretty reliable on there its the BBC and they defo have a decent foot in the club there was no doubt they said its definately done.

MARK Hughes has confirmed talks are taking place between Manchester City and Everton over the transfer of Joleon Lescott.

City have been after Lescott for most of the summer and despite David Moyes’ initial stance, it now seems the Everton boss has reluctantly decided it would be better for all parties if the central defender left Goodison Park.

A fee of £22million has been mentioned and it now seems only a matter of time before Lescott becomes the seventh City signing of the summer.

“My understanding before the game was that the clubs are speaking,” said Hughes, after his side’s 1-0 win over Wolves.

“I would suggest that is a positive sign, although whether or not anything is concluded only time will tell.”

C_T_I_D said:
Someone behind my brother said that it was £16,000,000 plus Michael Johnson in exchange. Just passing it on and it's probably bullshit but thought I'd share it with you. The person I normally sit next to told me that they heard on the radio it was done for £22,000,000.

Straight cash in full no players involved in the deal they said on GMR all agreed and signed last night. Would explain them wanting to spend asap now the cash is in the bank. £22m inc add ons.

Farmer Blue said:
What did he look like? ;0)

LIKE THIS

Lescott.jpg

I hope some of the scousers come on now, I thought they were getsting £30 million + Richards, Dunne, Petrov, Johnson.

Lescott not for sale at any price even £30 million etc etc etc.

As predicted Moyes looks like a cock all this messing around they didnt even get a decent hike in the fee it would seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.