Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought today really showed how much we need Lescott. Wolves looked the most like scoring when they were just bombing balls through the air, right down the middle, because neither of our CB's were dominate enough in the air to deal with it.

GMR on the way to the game said it was done last night at £22m and also the buz in the ground was that it was completed last night too so... Who you going to drop to fit Lescott in? Whats the back 4 going to be? I'd say Richards is the weakest player at the back but?

not my fault! said:
GMR on the way to the game said it was done last night at £22m and also the buz in the ground was that it was completed last night too so... Who you going to drop to fit Lescott in? Whats the back 4 going to be? I'd say Richards is the weakest player at the back but?

lescott will be a direct replacement for dunne.

Hopefully if signed he will play against CP on Thursday and be partnering Onouha. Then lets wait and see, before MH drops Dunne he might want to shift the Captains armband beforehand.

But for all Dunne failings we have played 2 won 2, 3 goals for none against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.