Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Paddy_Blue said:
All going well can we expect this to be completed by the weekend??

The Sun bullshits too much. That said, I hope they're right.

Taylor said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2496949/Manchester-City-to-make-15m-bid-for-Joleon-Lescot.html

This is in the Sun:

MANCHESTER CITY will make a £15million bid for Everton centre-back Joleon Lescott in the next 48 hours.
And City are going to offer the England man a staggering £20m contract - doubling his wages to £80,000 a week in a five-year deal.

SunSport revealed in January that Lescott was wanted by boss Mark Hughes. Roque Santa Cruz and Gareth Barry have already signed, Carlos Tevez is on his way and Samuel Eto'o is also a target.

Everton do not want to sell but will find it hard to turn down a hefty bid for Lescott, 26.

And sources close to the player say he is keen to join the City revolution.

[/i]

I like the sound of that. Hopefully one Cameroon striker is also keen to join the City Revolution

Good player but not worth £18m.

I know i'm being an ungrateful bastard, but RSC, Barry and Lescott hardly set my pulse racing as far as signings go, solid and steady

gotto63 said:
Is there any chance someone could send me the pm pls

Can i get one as well please, im now very excited about this, i really hope it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.