Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

AntonDonJuan said:
Good player but not worth £18m.

I know i'm being an ungrateful bastard, but RSC, Barry and Lescott hardly set my pulse racing as far as signings go, solid and steady

lol

Paddy_Blue said:
AntonDonJuan said:

I know i'm being an ungrateful bastard, but RSC, Barry and Lescott hardly set my pulse racing as far as signings go, solid and steady

But they are the way forward for now mate. This revolution will take place in stages, solid and steady for now, hopefully we will take the league by storm next season (don't see why not, these types of signings surely address our poor away form) and let the superstars arrive from there...

BTW...can someone send me on the bloody PM!!!

Andouble said:
AntonDonJuan said:

that's too bad. We already have 2 (3 if you count Given) of the best players in the league in Robinho and Stevie Ireland. Upgrading the places around them will not only make the team better but make them better. Each signing has been fantastic.

Solid and Steady is just what players like Ireland and Robinho need around them to help them wreak as much havoc as possible... can't wait! Even looking forward to us playing Blackburn and Bolton....

AntonDonJuan said:

Disagree tbh, for a number of reasons. I had a wishlist before the season ended, Hughes has scored 3 out of the 5 on it so far, assuming Lescott comes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.