Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/17164-joleon-lescott-338.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... t-338.html</a>

Reality bites for the bin dippers. At last they are admiting they are a shambles and its a farce how Moyes has handled the whole affair.

Sorry but it serves them right. They could have done this a month ago, got the players they so badly need and saved their season. This episode has showed why Moyes will never be a top manager.

Maybe stop trying to save face by blaming hughes and city for the fuck up they have created and sort out their own mess now ?

all i can say is FINALLY!!!!!

was getting fed upof the whole thing to be honest,

ben haim has to go, give him to bury if needed just get rid,

hope dunne stays, very good back up, and he's had a decent few games so far, plus i think he looks funny in interviews, always looks sloshed!!

to be honest im happy with pur transfer dealings and think we got all we need, then re-evaluate in january, if needed!!

We are just about to win the ashes back as well.........this has been a great day.....

stony said:
Neville Kneville said:
Grow up for fucks sake & stop with the pathetic pointless witch hunting. Who the fuck cares? Fans from other clubs read this board & you're making City fans look like a bunch of sad 12 year old cyber twats.

If you look at how many people hung off his every word, I would say a lot of people care.

A lot of people on here are sick to death of attention seeking twats like that, who only post made up bullshit so fans who are desperate for a bit of genuine info can stroke their egos.
It's pricks like this that stop the genuine ITK's from posting.

When they get found out they should be fucking banned.

I see it differently. I take what the ITK's say, along with what I hear on SSN, read in the papers or the web or hear on the radio with a pinch of salt until I see the whites of a players eyes with a city shirt on and Hughes wrapped around him like a shawl!!! It's all part of the banter and gives us something to debate and disect.

It's the ITK witch-hunts that stop genuine ITK's posting! One fella posted that he was out for a meal with his wife and friends and saw Lescott out with a party of people. Whilst at the bar he posed a couple of questions to Lescott which didn't add much or take anything away from what we already knew, but the way he was attacked by the internet warriors on here was disgusting!! He was a fellow Blue FFS just passing on some info that some may or may not find interesting.

If people find this thread boring, don't look at it!!!

If ITK's wind some of you up, then just don't respond!!!

Simples! :-)

The Fixer said:
Whats the latest guys? been looking after the newborn all day giving the wife some rest;)

SSN reported lescott having medical
stu said it was completed at 4.42
city come out and deny that he is having a medical

I agree does not bother me if people post gossip. Maybe its bullshit maybe not. THe natives like it and its the Internet FFS what do people expect ?

Anyway moving on from Lescott which is a done deal and Silvinho as cover for Bridge talk now of one final big signing.

Could things get any better ? Well yes Everscum could be relegated but things are going pretty well.

I can almost taste the ashes victory........

city come out and deny that he is having a medical

Deal not meant to be confirmed until tommorow, maybe it was meant to be kept quiet it was happening today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.